Now Accepting Applications: Students for Summer 2017 BC Wrestling Program Administrators/ Coordinators
Summer 2017 BC Wrestling Program Administrator/ Coordinator
Classification: Part Time/Student Summer Work
Function of Job:
BC Wrestling is seeking enthusiastic and motivated candidates to assist with various wrestling endeavors throughout the Summer months. Shifts will typically range from 6-8 hours in length. Some light travel may be involved. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and insight regarding the operations of a provincial sports organization, and its associated organizations, while furthering personal enjoyment of the sport of wrestling.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
1) Must be between 15 and 30 years of age
2) Was registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year
3) Intend to return to school on a full time basis during the next academic year.
4) Are currently a student in a secondary, post-secondary, vocational or technical program
5) Are a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been confirmed under the Immigration & refugee Protection Act
6) Are legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial legislation and regulations
7) Possess effective communication skills.
8) Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
1) Basic knowledge and understanding of fundamental wrestling movements and techniques
2) Experience with training athletes in the sport of wrestling, and other supervisory staff.
3) Some computer skills
4) Valid Driver’s License
3) CPR/First Aid certification.
If interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter to Mark Brkic at email@example.com
All applications due no later than Thursday May 25, 2017
BC Wrestling offers a dynamic and exciting work environment to the successful candidate. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BCWA Office: Suite 3014 3713 Kensington Ave Burnaby, BC V5B 0A7
Copyright 2017 British Columbia Wrestling Association