Please have your athlete fill out the application and write a two hundred fifty word essay on why he/she thinks they qualify for this award. The coach should sign it as well as attesting to why their athlete qualifies for this award.
Criteria for applying for the Andy Laliberte Scholarship
- Member of BCWA in good standing for a minimum of 2 years
- Member must be in grade 11 or 12
- Dedication to the sport of wrestling, demonstrated through participation in school programs plus provincial camps and programs.
- Has a good working relationship with the coach and team members
- Should be your best leader (only one member of the team may be nominated)
Nominations must be returned to STEPHEN WILES, Laliberte Fundraising Director by April 1, 2015. Please e-mail application info and essay to email@example.com.
Please attach a 250 word essay with supporting letter from coach